Ethernet over Copper (EoC) is a (10-45 Mbps) last mile Ethernet solution designed to utilize existing facilities. By utilizing existing copper infrastructure the cost of delivering high-speed, low-latency bandwidth to the customer is a mere fraction of a T3.
Features, Options & Benefits
- High-speed symmetrical bandwidth from 10Mbps up to 45 Mbps
- Uses existing copper infrastructure
- Simple and rapid development
- Bond connections for greater capactiy
- Reduce cost by eliminating expensive WAN equipment
- IEEE 8.02.3ah 2BASE-TL standards